Student Scholarship Program
In recognition of the profession's contribution to the state economy and to promote professional standards of excellence, ISM—Utah annually assists students who are pursuing a degree in supply management or who are working in supply management.
At least one $1,000 scholarship is awarded each year.
Please see below for the nomination form. Submit your completed form to email@example.com.
- Be a member of ISM—Utah
- Meet one of the following:
- Be currently enrolled in a supply management degree program at an accredited college or university in Utah
- - OR -
- Working in Utah as a Supply Management Professional enrolled in an accredited college, university, or an online degree
Student applicants must provide the following:
- Letter of interest in supply management
- Two letters of recommendation
- Most recent transcript
- Resume (the committee will rate each applicant's resume and provide feedback).
Each application will be reviewed by Scholarship Committee appointed by the ISM—Utah Board of Directors.
Dates and Deadlines
- The application deadline each year is April 19.
- Completed forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notification to all applicants of recipients will be sent by April 30th
- Winners will be recognized at the ISM - Utah meeting in May
- A check will be issued to each scholarship winner.
Previous Scholarship Winners
|Year of Award||Recipient|
|2017||Renae Rockwood, Tyler Cunningham|
|2016||Mariana Chavez, Brenda Tanjani|
|2011||Jeffery D. Wilkinson|
|2001||John (Jake) Jacobson|